Thursday 6 October 2011

Theatre Thursday

I've recently been in a number of plays. I've been in Snow White,which i was young Snow White, Anne of Green Gables, which I was Josie Pye and I am now Annie in Annie- the very first movie my mom watched. So far it's going good! We are doing ACT I run through today. I'm a little nervous. Hopefully I won't make a mistake. I'm really enjoying theatre so far. It's one of my favourite things to do.
So wish me luck on first run through today!!
and have a great day. 

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I am sure you will do great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what talent you have! I know you will do great! Love the Snow White picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!
    Thank you for posting a link to our blog flora!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a natural! I am looking forward to seeing all your hard work in action in a few weeks:)
    Annie was the 1st movie I saw too:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Break a leg....Annie was the first musical I went to see...

    ReplyDelete